Make a Living Playing Casino War
Remember that card game we all played as kids? War. Well most casinos now have a war table and the game is played the same way except that the fact we are betting on each card flip. If you look at the odds war is one of the fairest games in the casino today.
With my strategy it is possible to make a living playing this simple game as long as you follow these rules and stay disciplined without greed get in the way. Greed is the casinos ultimate edge as most people who win money at a casino fail to walk away and end up losing it back plus sometimes more.
First thing you want to do is practice. By practicing you will build the confidence you will need to bet upwards of $640.00 a hand to win a small profit. It will also help you see how profitable this system can be if the strategy is followed as outlined.
1. You will need $1,000 cash to start.
2. Find a casino that has war where the minimum bet is $10.00 or below and the maximum bet is at least $1,000. If you can’t find one then don’t use this system.
3. Make sure there are at least 2 other people playing besides your self.
4. Never wager more then $10.00 per hand as you need a low starting bet to be able to double your bets when you lose. If you start at $10.00 you will be able to double your bet 7 times before going over the maximum bet of $1,000 at most casino in the United States. When you practice see how many times you lose 7 times in a row.
5. If you win only keep on betting $10.00. If you lose double your next bet. Keep doing this until you win. It is very, very, rare to lose more then 5 or 6 times in a row. Please keep in mind that it takes guts to bet upwards of $640.00 to just win a $10.00 profit.
6. Always surrender ties and then increase you next bet by the amount you lost. Example: You wagered $80.00. You were dealt a tie. You surrendered $40.00 to the mega888 tv. On your next bet you would wager $200.00. This includes doubling your bet from $80 to $160 then adding the $40.00 you surrendered to the house.
7. Once you have profited $100.00 walk away from the table for about an hour. Go get something to eat then come back to play a little more.
8. Leave the casino once you profited $200.00 for the day.
9. Don’t get greedy.
10. Practice, practice, practice.
Most casinos use 6-8 decks. I suggest practicing with no less then 6 decks. Shuffle all the cards together. Then deal out 4 cards face up. The first card you deal represents the dealer’s hand. The fourth card represents your hand. The other two cards represent mock players. Did you win? Lose? Or tie?
If you win great job. If you lost play again. If you tied you know have to go to war. Deal 3 cards face down to your hand and then flip the fourth. Do the same for the dealer. If you won great, if not its just practice anyway. Once you get the hang of it grab some pennies or poker chips to simulate bets. Each penny or chip will have a value of $10.00. When you lose place your chip in the dealers pile. When you win take one. Keep doing this until you win $200.00.